President Trump said his administration will pursue raising the age to purchase e-cigarettes to 21 in its upcoming plans to combat youth vaping.
The CDC said the chemical compound was found in lung fluid from 29 patients tested in a government lab.
Juul Labs said Thursday it will halt U.S. sales of its best-selling, mint-flavored electronic cigarettes as it struggles to survive a nationwide backlash against vaping.
At least 33 people have died from illnesses related to vaping, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday.
A 16-year-old girl is currently being treated at Phoenix Children's Hospital after being found unresponsive due to a vaping-related illness.
A North Texas woman is the first person to die of vaping-related lung disease in the state.
FOX Medical Team reporter Beth Galvin joins Good Day live from Atlanta for a lightning round of health headlines -- from allergies and alcohol to more warnings about vaping.
Kroger said it would stop selling e-cigarettes as soon at its current inventory runs out at its more than 2,700 stores and 1,500 fuel centers.
As health officials across the country grapple to find the cause behind some 805 cases of e-cigarette-linked lung illnesses, doctors in Kansas — which has seen at least two vaping-related deaths — are seemingly dealing with something new: Kids eating vaping cartridges.
Vaping is no longer allowed within the Texas A&M University System.
Hundreds more Americans have been reported to have a vaping-related breathing illness, and the death toll has risen to 13, health officials said Thursday.
An e-cigarette smoker who is being treated in Fort Worth is warning others that vaping is not worth the risk.
Juul Labs CEO Kevin Burns announced Wednesday that he is stepping down, while the e-cigarette company also announced that it will stop all print, digital and broadcast advertising in the U.S., effective immediately.
Walmart will stop selling e-cigarettes at its U.S. locations amid growing “regulatory complexity” and “uncertainty” regarding the products that have recently come under scrutiny, according to a company memo.
Frisco ISD has been working on how to get ahead of the growing problem since last year, when principals at some schools were reaching out for help. When they talked to students, they found some might already be addicted to nicotine from vaping.
A 28-year-old man says four months of vaping nearly killed him.
The Dallas County Health Director warned Tuesday that something must be done about vaping.
The Trump administration plans to ban nearly all flavored vaping products.
A family from Tyler has a frightening account of how quickly a teenager's vaping habit turned into a life-threatening lung illness.
There are now 14 cases of severe lung illness in Dallas County related to e-cigarettes. Five of those cases were reported just Monday morning.