Collin County Health Care Services found that a person who works at a McKinney restaurant has tested positive for typhoid fever, and anyone who ate there last month may be at risk.
Globe Life Park in Arlington will be a place for hope Saturday. The ballpark will be filled with people who have or are struggling with addiction, including Michael MoltHan. He visited Good Day to talk about the Big Texas Rally for Recovery.
Novartis, a Swiss pharmaceutical company, halted worldwide distribution of its generic version of the popular heartburn medication Zantac after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration found traces of a possible carcinogen in it.
A Chick-fil-A employee working the drive-thru in Chula Vista, Calif., is being celebrated for springing into action and saving a man's life, an act he credits to his faith in God.
The decision by an Ohio man to go to the emergency room to have a second look at a bug bite turned out to be a life-saving one, doctors say.
A Rhode Island woman’s blood turned a black-blue color — a sign of a potentially deadly blood condition — after she took a common over-the-counter medication to relieve a toothache.
You can help build a better brain for your children by offering them better lunches. Dietitian Meridan Zerner from the Cooper Clinic shares some tips and ideas.
Frisco ISD has been working on how to get ahead of the growing problem since last year, when principals at some schools were reaching out for help. When they talked to students, they found some might already be addicted to nicotine from vaping.
A 28-year-old man says four months of vaping nearly killed him.
Public health officials are urging people to guard against mosquito bites after more cases of a rare mosquito-borne virus, including two additional deaths in southwestern Michigan.
The Dallas County Health Director warned Tuesday that something must be done about vaping.
Doctors in China are making an example of a patient who allegedly got so drunk she swallowed a 6-inch spoon and forgot about it the next day.
A British plumber is being praised for his act of kindness toward a 91-year-old woman battling leukemia.
A mother of three said she spent nearly a month in the hospital and was put into a medically-induced coma after falling critically ill — and doctors suspect her daily vaping habit was to blame.
This dad came to the hospital prepared to motivate his wife during the delivery of their rainbow baby.
General Mills has issued a nationwide recall on five-pound bags of its Gold Medal Unbleached All Purpose Flour due to the risk of a potentially deadly form of E. coli, the company and U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced.
One North Texas hospital is showing parents the shocking truth about what their children might do with an unsecured gun.
“Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek said he is undergoing another round of chemotherapy.
An American cancer survivor has succeeded in her remarkable quest to swim across the English Channel four times in a row.
Simon McKenzie was a bubbly 2-year-old in June 2017, capable of counting to 20 and eager to sing nursery rhymes. By September, Simon’s parents noticed that their son wasn’t the same vibrant, extroverted child.