2 whole bananas (do not peel)
1/2 oz honey
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Laying bananas side by side, wrap in foil
2. Place foil wrapped bananas on a sheet tray on the oven on middle rack and cook for 90 minutes. The skin of the bananas should be black and the inside should be soft.
3. Peel the roasted bananas, and place fruit in blender or food processor. Add honey and puree until bananas make a smooth paste.
4. Keep refrigerated until ready to use
Frozen Banana Shake Build
2 oz ice cream base
2 oz roasted banana mash (see above)
2 oz chocolate sauce
Chocolate dipped banana chip
1. Blend ice cream base, roasted banana mash and chocolate sauce together.
2. Top with whipped cream, and garnish with a chocolate dipped banana chip