One more day and then… cool!!

A heat advisory continues through 7 p.m. this evening for much of North Texas. Highs in the Metroplex will be around 104° with 'feels like' temperatures 105-110°. There is a 20% chance of an isolated storm this afternoon after 2 p.m., but most areas will stay dry.

Tomorrow, cold front moves through EARLY and leaves us with temps only in the mid to upper 90s during the afternoon with a 40% chance of storms (some could be strong in the afternoon) increasing to 60% Sunday with highs only in the mid to upper 80s. Yes, mid to upper 80s.

Like the cooler weather and chances of rain? Great! The workweek brings low 90s with 20-30% chances of rain all the way through next weekend.