FOR THE SAUCE
2 cup heavy whipping cream
8 ounces Maytag blue cheese, crumbled
1 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
2 teaspoon kosher salt,
48 ounces waffle fries,
8 ounce Maytag blue cheese, crumbled
4 teaspoons chives, snipped
8 ounces apple smoked bacon lardons, fried crisp
FOR THE SAUCE:
1. In a medium sauce pan, bring cream to a simmer.
2. Transfer cream to a blender.
3. Add Maytag blue cheese and blend until smooth
4. Strain through a chinois into a clean container.
5. Finish with lemon juice and season with cracked black pepper and kosher salt.
FOR THE WAFFLE FRIES:
1. In a deep fat fryer at 350 degrees, fry waffled potatoes until golden brown.
2. Once fries are golden brown, remove from the fryer and drain the grease.
1. In a mixing bowl, add crispy waffle fries and cover with Maytag blue cheese cream. Toss until coated.
2. In 8 serving dishes, place cream covered fries and sprinkle with crispy bacon lardons, crumbled Maytag blue cheese and chives.
3. Serve immediately. Best served while piping hot and potato chips are still crisp.
Note: Serving in smaller batches more frequently will yield best results.