Not-so-sunny Saturday forecast

Rain chances will be on the increase today, as well as the cloud cover. Areas south of I-20 have a 40-50% chance of light to moderate rain while the Metroplex will see 30% coverage. Areas north will only have a 20% chance to see moisture. We're not expecting anything severe, but there could be a few rumbles of thunder. Highs will be in the upper 50s and low 60s.

Tomorrow brings 60s and clouds with only a 20% chance of rain.

We see the 70s return for the workweek, but rain chances continue Monday and Tuesday. We dry out by midweek when the sun finally returns.