Tickets went on sale Friday for the first Garth Brooks concerts in North Texas in nearly two decades and the singer had a surprise for fans – five additional shows.
The singer announced last week he would play two shows in Dallas at the American Airlines Center - Friday, Sept. 18 and Saturday, Sept. 19.
On Friday he announced five additional shows would go on sale as well, for a total of seven shows in Dallas.
As of noon, Brooks had sold more than 100,000 tickets according to his publicist.
His new concert schedule is:
- Thursday, Sept. 17, 2015 - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 18, 2015 - 7 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 18, 2015 - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 19, 2015 - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 19, 2015 - 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 20, 2015 - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2015 - 7:30 p.m.
Tickets went on sale Friday at 10 a.m. with an eight ticket per person limit.
Ticketmaster said sales would only be at www.ticketmaster.com, ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks or either Ticketmaster Express 1-866-448-7849 or 1-800-745-3000.
Ticket cost will be $59.32 plus $5.41 tax, a $4.00 facility fee and a $6.25 service charge for a total of $74.98.