CHARLOTTE, NC (WJZY) - Windows smashed in. Shards of glass spewed across the sidewalks and streets. That's just some of the damage left behind after protests turned violent Wednesday night in Uptown Charlotte.
Risk Assessment examined property damage around the city over the last few days due to recent events and compiled the following:
• Nascar Hall of Fame – Large exterior pane of glass and 1 exterior pane by Glory Road
• CRVA Safety and Security – 9 panes of glass and 1 glass cover damaged
• Stonewall Station light rail – glass panels broken, but structurally intact
• CTC bus shelter – broken panels and shattered glass panel, but structurally intact
• Spectrum Center (previously Time Warner Arena) - 4 glass panes were damaged
This story is primarily composed of embedded social content. App users click here to see.
Damage from Wednesday night protests in Charlotte: