A Dallas fire station was evacuated Tuesday night due to a gas leak.
Around 7 p.m., Atmos crews detected a gas leak in front of Fire Station 43 on Lombardy Lane. The station is near the neighborhood where a home exploded last week due to a potential gas leak. About 300 homes in the area remain evacuated.
Firefighters were relocated and will respond out of other fire stations in the area.
Several Atmos crews are working in front of the station They did not provide a timeline on when the firefighters will be able to return to the station.