Uncle Julio’s Herb Vinaigrette
1 ½ Cups - Red Wine Vinegar
2 Oz - Honey
1.5 oz - Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp - Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp - Oregano
1 Tbsp - Salt
2 Tsp - Black Pepper
½ Tsp - Thyme
1 ½ Cups - Olive oil
¼ Cup - Cilantro Chopped
1. Place all ingredients in a blender cup except olive oil and cilantro. Blend on medium until smooth (approx. 30 seconds).
2. While continuing to blend on low, slowly add olive oil until fully incorporated then turn off blender.
3. Add Chopped cilantro and blend on low for 10 seconds.
Uncle Julios Fresca Shrimp Salad
8 oz – Salad mix (Arcadian Mix or Spring Mix)
½ oz - Shredded Green Cabbage
½ oz - Shredded Red Cabbage
¼ oz - Julienne Carrots
2 Tbsp - Roasted Corn
7 to 10 - Grape Tomatoes
Half Avocado diced.
1 Tbsp - Cotija Cheese
1/3 lb – Grilled Shrimp
Chopped Cilantro - As needed
1 to 2 oz of UJ’s Herb Vinaigrette
1. Place salad mix in the center of the bowl mounded.
2. Spread Cabbage, carrots, roasted corn, grape tomatoes, diced avocados, and cotija cheese over top of lettuce mix.
3. Place Shrimp in the center of the salad.
4. Spread chopped cilantro over the top of the salad
5. Serve dressing on the side. (You may also choose to toss salad mix with dressing before adding your other ingredients.)
1 lb – 31/40 shrimp
¼ cup - Olive Oil
Granulated garlic – As needed
Salt – As needed.
Paprika – As needed
1. Heat grill on high heat.
2. In a large bowl toss shrimp with olive oil.
3. When grill is hot, place shrimp on grill and dust with garlic, salt, and paprika
4. Cook for 1 to 2 min until shrimp are cooked ½ through then flip (look for the shrimp to start to turn from opaque to white.)
5. Flip shrimp and continue to cook until heated through (shrimp should be white all the way through.)
6. Remove from grill and serve.