Your browser does not support the audio element.
Mary Jalonick from the Dallas Foundation talks with Steve about how to make every dollar count when you donate to charity. Plus:
- how to pick a charity
- why you should volunteer with an organization before giving money
- what to look for on charity monitoring websites like GuideStar or Charity Navigator
- why sharing the news that you donated will help multiply your gift
- how to give to charity as a family
- explaining the ‘Giving for Good’ card to benefit any charity in the United States