Everyone is getting rain this weeked here in North Texas

If you were hoping to dodge the rain this morning... it's not going to happen. We have 100% coverage this morning but a few breaks will work into the area as the day goes on, giving us a few hours here and there to catch our breath. Temps will remain stagnant in the upper 40s all day.

Overnight tonight there's a 60% chance of more rain, which decreases to 40% by the morning... only to then increase again after dinner time to 60%. Highs will be in the upper 40s and low 50s.

Monday gives us a 50% chance of more rain with highs in the 50s.

We get a break Tuesday, highs in the low 60s with sunshine BUT it comes at a price.

The next big front arrives Wednesday with a 30% chance of rain and then a BIG drop in temps. ALL of North Texas will see a hard freeze with Metroplex temps dipping into the upper 20s Thursday and Friday morning.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories