Cloudy but warm and dry for you Saturday forecast...

Lots of clouds and maybe a sprinkle or two for your Saturday, but at least the warm weather sticks around! Highs today will be in the upper 70s with south winds 12-22 mph.

Tonight, mostly cloudy with a low around 62° with winds diminishing.

Areas to the north see a chance for light rain to get Sunday started as a cold front drops south. Showers will eventually spread south (IF they hold together, if not we'll stay dry) and then hold there as a stationary front through the evening. We may see a few rumbles of thunder south and south east, but nothing severe.

Monday brings another 40% chance of rain, increasing to 60% early Tuesday. We'll be in the 50s Monday through Wednesday and eventually recover into the 60s by the end of the week.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories