Propane tank explodes at Hurst home

- Firefighters said an improperly filled propane tank caused an explosion at a house in the Fort Worth suburb of Hurst.

The explosion happened Monday night around 8 p.m. When firefighters arrived at the home on Circleview Drive, they found the resident trying to put out the fire from the tank.

Atmos Energy crews responded to the scene to investigate any natural gas leaks. They didn’t find any inside or outside of the house.

The front of the house was damaged but no one was hurt.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories