As Desired Salt + Pepper to Taste
2 - 4 Each 8 Ounce of your favorite fish Fillets (You can use Salmon)
As Desired Amount of Mango Salsa
1. Lightly season the Mahi fillets and grill to medium.
2. Top each fillet with desired amount of Mango Salsa (see recipe below).
3. Serve and enjoy.
½ Cup Red Onions - diced (1/4" x 1/4")
1 Cup Ripe Mango - diced (1/4" x 1/4")
¼ Cup Red Bell Peppers - diced (1/8"x1/8")
2 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
Peel and dice red onion (1/4"X1/4").
Peel, seed, and dice Mango (1/4"X1/4").
Stem, seed, and dice red bell peppers ( 1/8" x 1/8").
Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss to coat evenly.
Spoon ingredients into aluminum foil and gather the foil at the top to create a pouch.
Place foil on the grill while grilling the fillets.
Carefully remove foil from the grill with a pair of tongs, as it will be hot!!
Carefully open the foil with a sharp knife; be careful, as hot steam will escape foil pouch when opening. Use while warm by spooning dollops over Mahi fillets.
Summer Kiwi Smash Cocktail
Your Favorite Tequila 1.5 oz
Kiwi 3 slices
Mint Leaves 5 each
Simple Syrup .50 oz
Fresh Lemon Juice .50 oz
Combine the kiwi, mint leaves and simple syrup in a glass and muddle well. Add your favorite tequila and fresh lemon juice. Shake and strain into a tall glass filled with ice! Garnish with a fresh kiwi slice.
Talking Point: The Smash is a classic cocktail dating back to the 1860's that is made for hot days, using what is on hand, and smashing it all together for pure sipping bliss.
Secrets to Shake it Up: A smash has four main ingredients: A Spirit Base, a Seasonal Fruit, Sugar and Mint or another herb. So get creative and have fun mixing it up!
- Strawberry or Watermelon, Basil and instead of tequila use Vodka or Gin!
- Blackberries, Mint and Rum!
- Mango, Basil and your favorite Bourbon!
- If you want a "WOW" garnish add an edible flower on top!
- Crushed ice would make this drink a nice frosty treat!
Fresh Watermelon Martini
Your Favorite Vodka 1.5 oz
Cucumber Slices 2 each
Fresh Watermelon 2 cubes
Simple Syrup .25 oz
Fresh Sour Mix .50 oz
Combine the watermelon cubes, cucumber slices and simple syrup in a glass and muddle well. Add your favorite vodka, and fresh sour mix. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass! Garnish with frozen watermelon cubes or a fresh cucumber slice.
Secrets to Shake it Up:
- Really impress your friends by making your own refreshing cucumber vodka! Slice a cucumber and place in your favorite vodka and allow to infuse for 24- 48 hours.
- If you like your cocktails on the sweeter side add a bit more simple syrup.
- Like Margaritas? Substitute Tequila for Vodka and increase your sour mix to 1.5 ounce, shake and strain over ice into a glass with a salt rim!