Fort Worth apartment fire displaces 25 people Christmas morning

Investigators are trying to figure out what started a fire inside a southwest Fort Worth apartment Christmas morning.

Firefighters got a call around 2:30 a.m. about a fire in the 3100 block of Sappington Place, near Camp Bowie Boulevard.

Four units were damaged, according to firefighters.

Red Cross teams are helping about 25 people impacted by the fire. Volunteers will make sure everyone has a safe place to stay and food to eat. They’ll also help with clothing, essential medications and other needs, said Anita Foster with the American Red Cross.

Red Cross volunteers will remain on call throughout the rest of the holiday.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories