Dallas apartment residents sickened by carbon monoxide

Rescuers took four people, including two children, to the hospital Wednesday with carbon monoxide poisoning after a leak at a Dallas apartment complex.

The fire department evacuated a building at the Redbird Trails apartments in southwest Dallas around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

One of the victims told FOX 4 that she had a headache and then began to vomit.

She blacked out and woke up at the hospital.

Her 16-year-old son is also being treated at Baylor University Medical Center.

Dallas Fire-Rescue officials said the source of the leak was a boiler room attached to the building.

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories