4oz grilled and chopped chicken breast
2 oz of sauteed eggplant
2 oz of raw chopped green peppers
2 oz of fresh spinach
2 oz of goat cheese
3 oz of cooked angel hair
1 each steamed Bolo flatbread (or any wrap or tortilla style flat bread)
4 oz of warm Alfredo sauce
1. Place your steamed flat bread on a clean surface.
2. Put angel hair down on top of the tortilla
3. Place all meat and vegetables and goat cheese on the wrap in the center piled up
4. Pour 2 oz of alfredo sauce on the pile of ingredients
5. Begin rolling all ingredients up in the steamed flat bread and tuck together ends to create a burrito shape. Holding everything together inside the flatbread.
6. Place remaining sauce on side
7. Enjoy your meal, all in one hand!
2 ½ cups of heavy cream
1 tsp. white pepper
1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a medium saucepot, combine heavy cream and cheese, over low to medium heat.
2. Stir with a whisk until mixture is completely smooth.
3. Season with white pepper and mix in completely.
4. Hold sauce on a warm surface (try to avoid cooling; if the sauce starts to cool it will clump up) When re-heating the sauce, mix well.
5. Enjoy on pasta or vegetables.
Pasta "Bolo"gnese with Turkey Meatballs
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lb of ground, lean sirloin
4 tsp of dried oregano
¼ tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomato
½ cup of chopped onion
4 tsp of minced fresh garlic
1. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a sauce pot over medium to high heat.
2. Add ground sirloin and onions; crumbling the meat with a spoon for about 5-7 minutes or until meat is browned.
3. Take meat and onion mixture out of the sauce pot, straining fat from the meat in a colander. Hold on side.
4. In the sauce pot that you cooked the meat, add a tbsp of olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and dried oregano. Cook on low heat (be careful not to burn garlic)
5. Add the can of crushed tomato, the cooked sirloin and onion mixture, the balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Let all ingredients simmer on low heat for 5 minutes or so. If you want the sauce with a thicker consistency then let the sauce simmer longer to your desired consistency.
½ lb of ground turkey
½ lb of ground chicken
¼ cup of bread panko crumbs
1 tbsp of dried oregano
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of onion powder
1 ½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of black pepper
1. Pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Evenly distribute and mix all ingredients together.
4. Scoop out a small amount and roll and shape in your hand into a small ball shape.
5. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20- 30 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees.
6. Check on meatballs around 10 min into cooking and move them around so they keep their round shape and cook evenly.
Angel Hair Pasta
1 box of angel hair or capallini dried pasta
2 quarts of water
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp of black pepper
1. Take dried pasta out of box.
2. Place in pot of boiling water. Boil for 3-5min.
3. Have ice bath ready. After you boil the pasta, immediately take pasta from boiler and dunk in ice bath to shock.
4. Take angel hair out of ice bath, strain all water completely and transfer cooked, shocked pasta into a hotel pan.
5. Pour olive oil and salt and pepper and mix all together with pasta.(The olive oil keeps it from sticking together and gives a bit of flavor)
Bolo Cheese Dip
1 cup of softened or cubed cream cheese
½ cup of mozzarella
¼ cup of artichoke hearts
1 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
¼ cup of chopped fresh spinach
¼ cup of water
1 tsp of white pepper
1. Put all ingredients together in a sauce pot and place on medium to low heat.
2. Stir constantly until creamy and smooth.
3. Serve with a Chip or Veggie of your choice.