4 egg yolks
1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1 oz warm water
1/2 Tbsp. tarragon reduction
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. white pepper (ground)
1/2 Tbsp. parsley (chopped)
1 lemon (fresh, cut into 8 pieces)
1. Place egg yolk in stainless steel bowl and place over double boiler.
2. Whip the egg yolks with fine wire whisk until ribbon stage.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Start incorporating the butter slowly.
5. After half the butter is incorporated add the water if the mixture becomes too thick.
6. After water whisk in remaining butter.
7. Add remaining ingredients.
8. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.