Man injured, dogs rescued from Haltom City house fire

- A man suffered smoke inhalation while escaping a house fire in the Fort Worth suburb of Haltom City.

Firefighters said it appears the fire started in the attic around 3 a.m. Tuesday.

They were able to quickly knock down the flames inside the single-story home on Thomas Road.

The man who lived there was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Firefighters also rescued his two small dogs.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories