Firefighter falls through floor of burning Euless home

A firefighter managed to escape injury after falling through the floor while battling a house fire in Euless Saturday night.

It happened around 9:45 p.m. in the 2900 block of Roxboro road.

The floor collapsed and he fell to the lower level. He was not hurt and continued working.

Firefighters from Bedford and Grapevine assisted.

A family cat died in the fire. The rest of the family, including another cat and a dog escaped safely.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories