Irving boy gets stuck in chimney

A 10-year-old boy got stuck in the chimney of his Irving home on Wednesday afternoon while trying to get his cell phone.

He and his twin sister climbed onto the roof after sneaking away from a friend's house down the street.

The boy dropped his cell phone down the chimney and when he tried to climb after it he fell 25 feet and got stuck.

The boy was in the hospital Wednesday evening with a high fever due to the heat. His step mother said what helped save him was the air conditioning from the house.

His step mom added the boy was grounded for the rest of the summer.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories