Juvenile arrested for bomb threat at Plano's Clark H.S.

- A juvenile has been arrested and charged following a bomb threat at a Plano high school last week.

Clark High School in Plano was placed on lockdown Friday afternoon after a caller claimed weapons and a bomb were somewhere at the school.

The school was placed on lockdown after the call and students were kept inside their classroom as police searched the entire campus with bomb-sniffing dogs.

However, no devices or weapons were found even after multiple sweeps.

Tilley said the cellphone used to place the 911 call was reported stolen earlier this week. Police said the call was a hoax and an investigation is underway to find out who did place the call.

Plano Police Detectives continued working the case throughout the weekend and on Sunday morning, a juvenile suspect was identified and arrested.  The juvenile has been charged with "False Alarm/Report Emergency Involving Public School".   

All students were safe during the lockdown and no one was injured.

The juvenile’s name is not being released.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In - includes advertiser stories