Chef Matt Harding from Piada Italian Street Food makes an Italian Trio Tasca.
Capicola (hot) 1 oz.
Genoa Salami 1 oz.
Prosciutto Cotto (Cooked Ham) 2 oz.
Arugula Wild Baby 1/2 oz.
Piada Dough 1 each
Roma Tomato Slices 1 oz.
Fresh Mozzarella 1/2 oz.
Balsamic Aioli 1 tsp
Pickled Onions 1 oz.
Lemon Dressing 1/2 oz.
1. In a Cast Iron Pan heat dough, flip, toast, oil and season with Salt and Pepper.
2. Place on cutting board, In a stain less steel bowl mix Arugula, Lemon Dressing and salt and pepper, Toss well.
3. Place down in in lower corner of Piadina dough (3 to 6 o'clock)
4. Top with Sliced Romas, Fold top half over bottom half. (9 to 3) over lower half.
5. On left side (6 to 9 o'clock) place sliced meats, curled up, then top with Fresh Mozzarella, then Pickled Onions and drizzle top with Balsamic
6. Fold right side over left side and pick, cut in half and serve.