Snap Kitchen just rolled out some new items on their menu and one is a spicy boneless chicken thigh with butternut squash-based mac & cheese.
1lb 8oz Brown Rice Pasta, Cooked
1lb 8oz Cheese Sauce
4oz Collard Greens, Chopped
1oz Green Onion, Chopped
1. Thoroughly mix all ingredients, ensuring that pasta is evenly coated with cheese sauce.
1.5oz Olive Oil
1lb Butternut Squash, Shredded
5oz Shallot, Sliced
1oz Garlic, Chopped
1oz Brown Rice Flour
1lb Almond Milk, Unsweetened
3oz Fat Free Yogurt
1. Heat pan over medium heat, and add olive oil.
2. Add butternut squash and shallot to pot.
3. Cook, stirring until squash is soft, and all moisture has evaporated. DO NOT brown squash or shallots.
4. Add garlic and cook, stirring, one more minute, until fragrant.
5. Add the brown rice flour, and stir to evenly distribute.
6. Cook, stirring, one more minute. DO NOT brown flour.
7. Add almond milk and water, and bring to a simmer.
8. Gently simmer for 1 minute.
9. Add miso, cheddar, yogurt, parmesan, pepper and salt, and stir to combine.
10. Once cheese is almost completely melted, add all ingredients to blender, and puree until smooth.