Corned Beef Hash by Velvet Taco
4 each 6-inch flour tortillas
4 tbsp Grain Mustard
1 cup Potato Hash
8 oz. Corned Beef ½ inch cubes
4 oz. Sambal Hollandaise
4 each Quail Eggs, cooked sunny side up
4 tsp Micro Greens
1. Pre heat counter top griddle to 350 degrees, spray griddle with pan spray.
2. Place flour tortillas on flat top to warm up.
3. Place hash and corn beef on the flat top to cook.
4. Add Quail eggs to a non-stick Sautee pan over medium heat with a little bit of oil.
5. Using a spoon spread 1 TBSP of the grain mustard down the middle of each tortilla then place ¼ cup of the potato hash on top of the mustard.
6. Place 2 oz. wt. of the corned beef on top of each taco, then drizzle 1 oz. vol. of the Sambal Hollandaise over the corned beef.
7. Place sunny side quail egg on top and sprinkle with micro greens.
3 Egg yolks
1/4 cup Water
2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
½ cup Firm cold butter, cut into 8 pieces
1/8tsp Sweet paprika
A dash of Pepper
1 tbsp Sambal Sauce
1. Whisk egg yolks, water and lemon juice in small saucepan until blended. Cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles at the edges.
2. Stir in butter, 1 piece at a time, until butter is melted and until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat immediately.
3. Stir in salt, paprika, pepper and sambal sauce. Serve immediately.