It’s time for busy moms to catch a break!
Alli Worthington wrote the new book “Breaking Busy: How to Find Peace and Purpose in a Crazy World.” She also runs a company called Propel Women, an organization that empowers female leaders.
She’s got a great list of jobs mom can give up:
- I can’t compare real life to Pinterest.
- I can’t say yes to things I don’t’ want to do.
- I can’t pick up after my kids anymore.
- I can’t save my kids from natural consequences.
- I can’t take my kids to every birthday party under the sun.