Film maker Adam Shell joins Good Day to talk about his inspiring new documentary about finding happiness. He talked to people about the keys to happiness and shares some heart-felt stories.
What he found from all the happy people he met:
1. They focus on what's great about their lives and not what's going wrong.
2. They fix what's broken without waiting around for someone else to do it.
3. They think about others before thinking about themselves.
4. They live their lives focusing on the positives in spite of fear and value every single day as if it were their last.
5. Above all else, they choose to be happy.
The documentary 'Pursing Happiness' will be screened Tuesday night at the Intercontinental Hotel in Addison. Tickets are $10.