Seared Scallop with Apple Vinaigrette Salad
Recipe by Chef Eddy T. from BITE
4 each of U-10 Fresh Scallops
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 3 tablespoons minced shallots
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 1/2 cup light olive oil
• 12 cups mixed torn greens (such as romaine lettuce, curly endive and watercress)
• 1 crisp red-skinned apple, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
1. Combine vinegar, shallots, mustard and honey in small bowl. Add oil and whisk until well blended. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Combine greens and apple in large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat.