On Saturday, April 27, from 8am – 5pm, Comerica Bank hosts their ninth annual Shred Day DFW sponsored by FOX4 at the Mercer Business Park in North Dallas (12121 N. Stemmons Freeway, on the Northwest corner of I-35 and 635).
From the North:
From the South:
From the East:
From the West:
Prohibited items include:
- Paper: telephone books, hardcover books
- Trash: food waste, bottles, glass, cans, inks, dyes, paints
- Metals: 3-ring binders, lever-arch binders, hanging folders, large bulldog clips, license plates
- Plastics: plastic bags and packing materials, computer discs, CDs, DVDs, backup tapes, video tapes, transparencies, ID badges, driver’s licenses, microfiche, microfilm, x-rays
- HAZMAT: biochemical waste, sharps, toxic substances, flammables, explosives
- Hardware: computer, printer and photocopier parts.
- Anything that contains sensitive information (name, address, social security numbers, account numbers, etc.) that you no longer need, and that you want to keep out of the hands of thieves or “dumpster divers.” These documents could include old utility invoices, bank statements, medical records, credit card offers and old tax documents (older than 7 years), just to name a few.
If you are bringing your paper documents in cardboard boxes, we will accept, process and recycle both the paper and the cardboard.
Volunteers from the North Texas Food Bank will be present to collect any generous donations.